- The Dix Jazz Market is located in the parking lot of the location ______________
- Parking is available in our reserved lot; nearby street parking is for patrons.
- The Dix Jazz Market will have the final authority regarding the acceptance or rejection of vendors and their products
- You must submit pictures of your work for your application to be considered.
- It takes 48 - 72 hours to process your application.
- You will receive an email with the final decision on your application
PERMITS AND FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- You will need to have your Special Event Occupational License from The City of New Orleans. You can get one at City Hall Room #1W15. You cannot get the license online. EVERY SINGLE VENDOR NEEDS TO HAVE THIS LICENSE.
- ALL vendors must have an inspected fire extinguisher. The Fire Marshall will be coming out to the Market to check your fire extinguisher. EVERY SINGLE VENDOR NEEDS TO HAVE AN INSPECTED FIRE EXTINGUISHER. This rule comes straight from the State Fire Marshall. They can shut you down if you do not have one onsite. It does not matter if you are cooking or not. You need a fire extinguisher if you are participating in the Dix Jazz Market. Louisiana Fire and Safety (504.821.8957) is one of the companies who can inspect your extinguisher.
THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THE MARKET
- Fireworks, firearms, knives
- Any type of drugs/ paraphernalia, tobacco products of any kind, or pharmaceuticals, legal or otherwise
- Stolen merchandise of any kind
- CDs, DVDs, videos which are pirated or dubbed
- Pornographic materials
- Any items that by sale or possession are in violation of city, parish, state or federal laws
RENTAL PRICES FOR REGULAR MONTHLY DIX JAZZ MARKET
- $100.00 - Hot food vendors
- $20.00 - Non-Profit vendors
- $60.00 - All other vendors
- BRING YOUR OWN TRASH CAN!!!
- YOU MUST REMOVE YOUR OWN TRASH!!!
- That means bring your trash home with you.
Interested in becoming a vendor?
Click here if you are interested in becoming a vendor. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!